BidVertiser

Kontera

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Vibration Table Complete


So I finished or mostly finished the vibration table. It will work the way it is now but I have some tweaks I need to make. For one the table spins slowly when vibrating. This may be because I don't have enough tension on the bolt yet. I also have to put back another bolt between the table top and the motor. I am missing the nut and locking washer though. Apparently they didn't make it into the bin I put all the rest of the parts in... go figure. ProTip: Keep track of your nuts. This is just good general life advice though!
I will be doing a full writeup later of how I built this thing.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome To Technotalent Engineering India Pvt limited it is awesome Best Top vibration table in Bangalore.you have distributed useful details.keep up the excellent vibration table in Bangalore.this very good is really exciting and gives excellent services in bangalore.


    vibration table

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post ! I like your views and I appreciate your work. Keep sharing. Get more about affordable Vibrating Table Manufacturers

    ReplyDelete

Bidvertiser