BidVertiser

Kontera

Monday, April 9, 2012

The build begins

I started the dissambly of the vibrator/tumbler I picked up from harbor freight. I need to remove the 12" threaded shaft that the bowl attached to and replace it with a much shorter shaft to attach the new table to. In order to do this I had to disassemble then entire top of the vibration table. This was not an easy task because I seem to be missing some of the sockets and wrenches needed. I guess I have some more things to pick up from harbor freight. I did finally get the entire thing apart however. Now time to build the new top and determine the length of the rod needed. I plan to make the table with a pair of clips on either end. These clips will be used to hold down a sheet of wax paper. This should make for easy cleaning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bidvertiser